Thieffry Blue Linen Stiped Tablecloth
Traditionally crafted Belgian linen tablecloth.
Natural linen with woven blue stripe detail. Pre-shrunk.
Traditionally-crafted Belgian linen apron featuring woven, blue striped details.
It takes 1/5 the energy and water to cultivate and process flax into linen fabric.
Linen is 40 times more absorbent than cotton and dries faster.
The special qualities of linen are
- Anti-moth- you can pass on the fabric as an heirloom
- Linen should be rolled when stored as it will memorize a crease
- The tensile of linen fabric three times stronger than cotton; three times stronger than wool
- The more linen is washed, the softer it becomes.
- Natural silica in flax fiber protects linen against rotting.
About the Company
Family owned and run since 1837, Thieffry has produced timeless home linens in Roubaix France. Generations of craftsmen have used traditional methods to make true Belgian linen from flax to finish. Each piece is built to last, strong, classically designed, pill resistant and anti-mold and moth. Fabric is pre-shrunk and linens get softer with each washing.